Art Fix Fridays at Newcastle Art Gallery
Get your Art Fix during January with extended Friday evening hours at Newcastle Art Gallery! Join us for one or both of our exciting summer Art Fix programs, from 5:30pm to 8:30pm on Fridays 8 and 15 January. All ages welcome.
For just $10 per person ($5 Student/concession) you'll enjoy extended gallery opening hours, music, refreshments and art-making for children, teenagers and adults. Cost includes entertainment, art materials, guided tours and great vibes!
- Exclusive after-hours access to current exhibitions – MAMBO: 3Ø1 Years of Shelf-Indulgence and Kilgour Prize 2015
- Live music and beats – featuring Pat KiDream from Newcastle Scratch Academy (8 January) and DJ Tikabox (15 January)
- Workshops or demonstrations and art-making activities coordinated by Shane Kennedy from UP & UP (8 January) and Mambo artist Lee McConnell and Kilgour selected finalist Jo Ernst (15 January)
- Performances from artists Real Salad and Jerry Ray
- Guided tours of the exhibitions
- PLUS food, drinks and prizes.
For more information: www.nag.org.au
Art Fix Friday is supervised by the Gallery Audience team and is recommended for all ages and abilities. Children must be accompanied by a parent.